Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friday Fun...ahem, on Sunday.

The holiday this week has thrown me a couple of days off schedule, but finally, here is my Friday Fun Challenge card. Kim issued us our challenge for this week:

26th - its Black Friday!! Its Jimmi's favorite holiday (and my longest working day of the year).  Make a card with BLACK as the main color.  You may use one other color (in various hues) plus white or ivory, but the main color must be black. 


I pulled out my Paper Makeup Stamps and a PageMaps sketch for my card.

supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Nutcracker
*Paper Makeup Stamps It's Christmas in the Heart...
*K&Company paper collections
*Martha Stewart snowflake punch & chunky glitter
*Fiskars border punch
*string (silver)
*watercolor pencils
*Marvy Uchida circle punches


Be sure to go check out what the rest of the FFC girls created for the challenge (although I don't think that I am the only one running a bit late this week):
 Kim
Sara (sitting out for a little while)
Sherry (will be back soon!) 



2 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

such an awesome card!!!

FibreJunky said...

Love it!! (and it's one of my fav colour combos!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails