Monday, September 27, 2010

Some more paper piecing...

Good Monday morning! 
Kat is running a low-grade fever here today so we are going to take it easy while feeding her LOTS of Vitamin C! After a week-full of traveling (6 days out of the last 8 were spent driving), it's not too surprising that she is feeling a bit worn down so rest and relaxation are on the agenda today!

So while she is chilling in my bed, I thought that I would get on here and share a card that I made a few weeks back for a magazine call (one that obviously didn't get picked up, but that's okay...I still love it!)

Wouldn't that be a fun card to give the man in your life? 

Supplies used:



Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps Caliope with a Heart, Paper Makeup Stamps Hugs & Kisses Sentiment Set
Paper: Basic Grey Oliver 6x6 paper collection
Punches: Fiskars border punch, Marvy Uchida Circle punches, Nestabilities Lacey Circle die cut
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Cardstock: Bazzill (navy), Georgia-Pacific (white)

I also have a few photos to share with you from gameday this week (one of the 2 days that we were home.) Here are my parents with Kat in the stands waiting for the game to start. If I WANT to take her photo, she refuses to look at the camera...the little stinker! Luckily my parents aren't quite so difficult...hehe!

Here's the boy on the field...he's the one in orange in the center of the photo guarding against number 48. Unfortunately, they have combined our sophomore team with the regular JV team which means that he only got to play 3 downs the entire game and they also lost. Definitely a bummer kind of night.

But in spite of the horrendous loss, it was a GORGEOUS night with this amazing full moon....



Also a quick FYI for you! This Saturday is World Cardmaking Day and the Unity DT (including me!) is going to have a day full of challenges to get your mojo going!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails