Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Bit of Paper Makeup Stamps Mojo...

Good Morning! 
We are at 5 days and counting before the movers get here to pack up our house. 
*eek* 
It is coming up REALLY quickly!

I am plugging away here to have all my dt obligations for June created and blog posts scheduled before the 7th. Not sure if I am going to make that goal. Right now, I still have 19 projects to go (I started with about 30-35, but I am still optimistic. ;o) It's the actual sitting down and writing all those blog posts that may get me. LOL!

But for today, I do have a quick card to share that I made using my Paper Makeup Stamps and this week's Mojo Monday sketch (#141.)


I love those flutterbies from a couple of releases ago. They are so beautiful as a tiny little embellishment!


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Danni's Flutterbies
*Paper Makeup Stamps All That I Am... sentiment
*K&Company paper collection
*Making Memories ledger paper
*ribbon from Hobby Lobby
*Marvy Uchida scallop punches
*Nestabilities Labels die
*Kaisercraft flat back gems
*Fiskars border punch


I'll chat with you all again tomorrow...

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love the dp and that butterfly.

Jan Hennings said...

super sweet card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails