Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday night...

...and it's very quiet around the ole homestead! Ben was supposed to be home tonight (he's been out of town since Sunday, but he had flight delays so is still stuck on the East coast.) Jacob is out on a Scout backpacking trip and Kat is sound asleep. 

So here I sit all alone listening to a bit of classical music (it's that kind of mellow night), drinking a bit of French Cotes du Rhone, and playing on facebook. I should be stamping, but I may still do some of that later.

For right now, I have a layout to share that I finished late last night.


This is a photo that I took one day out at the park of the family last fall (I am thinking September timeframe) and every time I look at it, it cracks me up. You can just see that they are all thoroughly sick of the camera so I went with the title, "Happy...not so much!"

I used this week's sketch from the 52 Sketches site (#23 I think.)

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. June kom  ("happy" banner)
*Unity Stamp Co. Birdie Inspiration (journaling block)
*Cosmo Cricket paper collection
*Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha
*Martha Stewart seam binding
*brads
*pop dots
*Memories brown inkpad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, what a cute LO- I love the papers and Unity is just wonderful!

xoxo
Sara

Have a beautiful weekend!

Jenn said...

haha, what a fun idea!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Christi,
Hope Ben made it home!It's frustrating when they don't make it home when scheduled.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy

de said...

WOW! I love your layout!

Jessy said...

FABULOUS page. love all the different colors and elements. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails