Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Circle Journal Catch-Up

Over at the Cropper's Cottage, we have been doing a DT circle journal. Unfortunately some of the journals got caught up in the circle and I hadn't seen one in months. That changed this week! YAY!

Here are the 2 that I have done this week. This first one is Rita's and her theme was "I did that!" So I did my page about doing the high ropes course in England. I am not at all an adventurer, but we did this right before we moved and it was FANTASTIC!!! So much fun and NOT scary in the slightest. If I had the chance, I would definitely do it again (just maybe not in the next month)!!!


This second journal was Scott's. His theme was quotes so I have all my quotes in the pocket. I have them listed after the journal so you can see some of my favorite quotes.


We must teach our children
to dream with their eyes open.
-Harry Edwards

Birthdays are good for you-
the more you have,
the longer you live.

It’s the life in your years,
not the years in your life
that count.
-Abraham Lincoln

When life gives you rain,
it’s time to play in the mud.

There are many things in life
that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch
your heart…Pursue Those!
-Michael Nolan

Take time everyday
to do something SILLY!

Remember that happiness
is a way of travel,
not a destination..
-Ray Goodman

Happy Wednesday!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Missy said...

oooohhhh how pretty. I did a circle journal a couple years ago and still cherish that book as one of my favorite craft items today. Your entry is just stunning Christi.

Rita said...

I have a circle journal?? Who knew?? (hee hee -- just kidding -- couldn't resist since it was MIA for so long!) I love what you've done with your entry -- Scott's looks great too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails