Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good Tuesday Morning!!!

Good morning! I am still trying to dig myself out from under my humongous "to do" list so this morning, I am simply going to share a creative prompt with you. It has been a while since we have had one of these and I know that I certainly can use some prompting! LOL!

This is a piece called Palm Serenity II by an artist named Judeen. I think that it would translate into a scrapbook page perfectly!


In other news, I now have 30 layouts done for my no stash challenge, but I do feel the need to confess. I have spent money on some supplies, BUT... they were for card-making and since my cards don't count on my countdown, I feel that this is a perfectly legal purchase. :D

Oh, and go check out the Stamped in Ink website! Sue has posted some absolutely yummy new stamps that are coming soon! Yippeee! And be sure to go check out the gorgeous new examples from Chris Jenkins using the Dove of Goodwill stamp set. I love this set and it is for such a good cause!!! I have it sitting on my desk just waiting for me to play with it!! So hopefully I will have some stuff done with it within the next day or two!

Have a great day! I hope to be back later with some art to share!
smiles,
christi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails