Friday, August 11, 2006

Free to Create!

Mark Your Calendars!!! Sept 17th- Sept 23rd we are having a week-long cybercrop over at the Cropper's Cottage!!! It will be a full 7 days filled with classes, challenges, games, and even your dinner plans so that you have the time to be FREE to CREATE!!!

Right now I am in the middle of finalizing that calendar and getting that all sorted. It is a lot of work, but we have so much fun!!! LOVE cybercrop time!!! The organizer/school supply hoarder in me loves this part of being on the DT. :)

But because I have been working on that, I don't have a new layout to share that I created this week. But this is a layout that I did a few months back that just appeared in The Scrapbook Magazine. It's about our cross-country trip when we moved...

And finally, just because it has been a while, I have a new creative prompt for you. These are some boxes from Tracy Porter. Let them inspire you with their patterns, colors, or even those little butterflies. Remember there are no rules...just create!

I hope to back later with some new jewelry to share. Tomorrow is my birthday and as a little birthday treat to myself, I am making myself some new jewelry to wear tomorrow as we make our shopping trip to Durham to scrapbook shop at Carolina Memories! :)
Happy Friday, Everyone!!!
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cool - another CC cyber crop. Looking forward to being inspired.

And happy birthday for tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails