Friday, December 14, 2007

Personalized Stationery...

First and foremost, if you haven't seen today's photos of Kat, you need to skip over this post and go down and take a look because she is just too cute and you need to see. ;) I love that little girl!

And now to the creative stuff...
Creative Prompt #14 from last week featured two fonts written over each other and I really loved the look that it achieved so I've been having fun playing with the fonts and creating stationery...


This first is a one version of our Christmas cards that (will someday soon!) be going out in the mail.

Then I created personalized stationery to go in everyone's stocking. shhhh, don't tell! (and I apologize for a couple of blurry photos on this!)




I left these all fairly plain besides the colors so that we can add to them based upon need/event that the card is needed. I will add either stamping, lines, or embossing to most of them.
We are still battling the lurgy around here. Mine has turned into full-fledged laryngitis which is really the pits. An odd side effect...because I can't talk, I am having the hardest time writing a lot of words either... so this is another short post for you!
I hope that you are hunkered down and staying out of the weather...
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the colurs you have used on your cards. fabulous design.What a great idea - the personalised stationery.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope you get to feeling better soon! Although, if you could teach me wife that not talking trick...

kidding, kidding!

Carolyn said...

These are so very pretty! I love the pp you used, and the fancy look the writing has on the envelopes. Very classy!

I really hope you get better soon. hugs

Picture This said...

Gorgeous cards, those will come in handy.

Rita said...

What a great idea Christi -- love these cards! I sure hope you are feeling better!

Chrys said...

lovely idea!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails