Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our Little Snow's

So, you have already seen a few of the photos from Kat's photo shoot yesterday, but when Jacob got home, I had to pull out the camera again. Instead of showing you just the photos though, I actually have the whole layout done...

For these layouts, I used a new sketch site (at least to me,) Sketch This. I have used several of Janelle's card sketches, but I have never used her layout sketches before. This first layout uses Sketch #36 and the December kit from Create My Keepsake. I have to admit, it is fun having a last name of Snow this time of the year...



This second layout was done using this week's sketch, Sketch #37. This layout features the Laurel line from Scenic Route, Making Memories glitter alphabet, some lace, a bit of Heidi Swapp bling, brads, and a 7 gypsies photo turn.

smiles,
Christi

9 comments:

Molly said...

Omgoodness! She is just adorable!!!! I love your pages, too, Christi!

Amy said...

love these Christi...and the pics from the photoshoot below...I can't get over what a pretty baby Kat is...

Nancy said...

HOW STINKIN CUTE!!!!, love the photos, love the pages. Kat is such a cutie.

Shalini said...

Oh! Beautiful LO's...I'd say you made the pictures look prettier in your LOs...very inspiring

Daniela Dobson said...

These are beautiful, love the photos !!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

How sweet the 'Little Snow's' are.
Alison

Jeanne said...

OMG Christi! She is the cutest little angel and your pages are gorgeous!

Rita said...

Love these pages!! That CMK kit is so pretty and perfect for your layout and I absolutely love the SR and MM glitter letters for the page with darling little Kat!

Unknown said...

this is so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails