Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays from that Snow Guy!

This year for DH's squadron Christmas party, they wanted a baby photo of him for a game. This cute little photo has sat by my computer ever since so when I got an email from Valerie (got Sketch?) asking for Christmas cards using her card sketch, I was inspired to use this fun vintage photo. Again, this is a play on our last name, Snow.


Supplies used:
*Basic Grey papers
*Autumn Leaves Holiday stamp
*twill
*7 gypsies label

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

smiles,
christi

9 comments:

Rachael said...

What a darling picture!! The card is beautiful!

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Alison

Nancy said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Jayne said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture, I'm sure everyone just loved it *especially Ben, lol!*

With my PTI gift card, I got all 4 new stamps, the circle borders and corners set, and the entire circles nestibilities set! I went over the gift card by about 70 bucks, whoops! DH was still like "that's all you got for 100 bucks?" Bwahahaha! Doncha just love our clueless men? I earned that free set about 8 months ago, lmbo! And I know you'll get it to Christi, your on your way to being a flat out addict like the rest of us;) Muah!

Picture This said...

Merry merry Christmas to the SNOWS...hope it was a wonderful one for you all....cute card by the way

Alison Bryant said...

Oh, cute little Ben! ...I'm sure he LOVES me saying it like that. It's also striking how much Jacob looked like him at that age. Hope y'all had a great Christmas.

Crystal said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!! May your days be filled to overflowing with creative time and energy in the new year!

Linda said...

love, love, love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails