Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Journal

In 2004, Shimelle started a Christmas journal with prompts each day throughout the season to help you keep your journal. That was the year that we spent Christmas in Austria and it was a truly magical Christmas and I love my journal from that year although I never did quite complete it. Once you have taken this class from Shimelle, you are a member for life (which I am so thankful to her for). Regardless of my plans to do so, I haven't ever made another journal. This year that has changed and here is my journal so far....

My Cover is made from a Basic Grey chipboard book. The paper and Winter Memories sticker is Creative Imaginations Winter Garden. The bird stamp is Inque Boutique. The alphabet stickers are Basic Grey. For the inside pages, I am simply using 4x6 index cards and covering them.

Day 1 is the manifesto about what my plans are for the journal. The papers here are Basic Grey Figgy Pudding. Stamps by Autumn Leaves. Velvet ribbon from Michaels.


Day 2 was entirely snow based. The papers and stickers are MME. The snowflakes are from Marcella.
Day 3 was about Christmas cards. I attached photos of several of my prototypes. The papers are Creative Imaginations Winter Garden with an index card and a few buttons thrown in...

I have lots of projects that I am working on today so hopefully, I will have some more fun stuff to share tomorrow. Kat is feeling better today...more stuffy now then drippy. :)
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the journal, very cute! tfs

Nancy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fabulous journal. Love the colours.
Alison

Alison Bryant said...

Very, very cool. Do you think you'll let us see the '04 journal sometime?

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is stunning ,great job love it Dawnx

Chrys said...

beautiful journal!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails