Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

Wow, the week is getting away from me. I thought that I had only missed one day blogging when instead I missed two. Oooops! Sorry about that...and I have even had stuff to post, so shame on me.

Where to start? How about a random thought...queen of procrastination here actually has some of her Christmas shopping done. I am NEVER that far ahead of the power curve so I am really excited about the fact! :D Those 21 days of list-making (which I am still doing) may just be paying off!

Now for a little card show-and-tell. I made the following two cards off of sketches from the SketchThisCards blog for their DT try-outs. I haven't heard of anyone being selected yet so cross your fingers for me!

Supplies used:
*Basic Grey Phoebe paper
*Anna Griffin paper
*7 gypsies metal plaque
*Bazzill cardstock
*American Crafts ribbon
*Inque Boutique stamp


Supplies used:
*Amy Butler papers
*Daisy D's buttons
*Bazzill cardstock
*Inque Boutique swirl stamp
*I will have to check on the sentiment stamp...

Here is a layout that I did. It is a scraplift off a layout that was on the scrapjack site by Stephanie Howell back in May. I can't remember if I jacked it at the time, but I have had it saved and thought the layout was perfect for all these fun little photos of Kat.


Sorry, I am going to have to cut this short. Kat doesn't seem to want to take a nap right now...
smiles,
Christi

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the cards, especially the 1st one - love the colours. Kat looks cute in your last photo.
Alison

Jeanne said...

You're a winner. . .check out this post:
http://jeanneszewczyk.blogspot.com/2007/10/and-winners-are.html

Donna said...

Love all your cards - they are awesome. Your little girl is gorgeous too!

Donna

Carolyn said...

Well something happened to my post to you, it got lost in blogger world or something. Geez and I wrote a book too. LOL

Love the cards, and that layout of Kat, the paper you used on there is perfect with all those cute photo's.

Good luck on the dt tryout. I hope you get it. You will be a great addition to their team.

Rita said...

Oh Christi -- that Kat layout is SO darling -- love all the photos. And I just love the card with the circles -- it's stunning! Did you find out about the DT yet?

Alison Bryant said...

I agree...love the circles card. Hug Kat for me! =)

Linda said...

the cards are wonderful! good luck! and love that lo of Kat...it is just perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails