Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Meanderings...

Hello all of you out there in blogger land. Have I mentioned lately how much I appreciate you? I love blogging and blog-hopping. It just makes me happy!

I have a couple of projects to share...

First a card. This card is using this week's CPS sketch #34:

The papers are Scenic Route. The stamp is Heidi Swapp and the alpha stickers are Making Memories.

I was inspired by an ad challenge over on two peas to do this layout. I just love layouts where I can fit on a whole bunch of photos. Another thing that just makes me happy.

Supplies used are: tags by Collage Press, paper by Daisy D's and MME, letter stickers by Making Memories, corner rub-ons by Fancy Pants.

Thanks for all the supportive words about my cards for the DT try-out. Unfortunately, I didn't make the team, but I have seen two of the new DT members' work and it is phenomenal so I can't be upset. I just will look forward to being inspired by the new DT.

And speaking of inspiration, I haven't mentioned lately what is inspiring me, so I thought that I would share a few sites:
*I am LOVING what Donna Downey is doing with her daily paintings. Wow! That lady is talented!!! It definitely makes me want to pull out my paints and play...maybe sometime this weekend!

*this is a new site that I recently found. The eye candy is fantastic for new inspiration.

*I also have recently discovered this blog. Every day is a new discovery of a gorgeous new creative blog.

*And finally, have you seen the show Pushing Daisies??? If not, you simply must check it out next Wednesday, 8:00 CST on ABC. It is so different and is really a visual feast with it's saturated colors and patterns. Plus it is just fun to watch!

Have a great weekend!
smiles,
christi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card! What a great sketch but I love what you've done with it even more! I tend to stay away from red (fear perhaps!?) so I always admire people that can do wonderful things with this color (paired with brown looks great)!

dianna said...

What a great idea to use an ad as inspiration-I'm going to have my eyes peeled now!

Looks great as always*!*
Dianna

Anonymous said...

christi love your projects! And OMG yes! I LOVE Pushing Daisies! Hubby and I have been watching it and just love that show!

Carolyn said...

Hello my blogging friend, and yes I love to blog hop too. Lately blogging has made me very happy, and your blog always makes me happy to visit. Cute projects you have share with us today. Of course I love anything with a clock on it. And, I'm also a fan of pushing daisies, one of the best shows out this season.

Rita said...

Man, I have wanted to watch Pushing Daisies -- I have two episodes tape (has there only been two??). I just can't keep up with TV right now!

Love that airshow page -- you fit so many photos on it -- it looks great!

Lots of inspiration in this post -- hope to check out some of these sites you've highlighted soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails