Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Working the days away...

Well, I have spent the last 3 days in my scrapbook room creating and it feels wonderful!!! Sunday was spent making 7 cards for an upcoming book that will be out in the UK. It's been a while since I created without really any restrictions or limitations and I didn't really realize how much I was missing it. It feels fantastic to be creating again.

I also have been working on my DT projects for the Cropper's Cottage. They will be uploaded tomorrow and I have had so much fun with them. Our sponsor this month was GinX and Chloe's Closet with some really fun Christmas papers. I will absolutely be the first to admit that I am not a big fan of Christmas photos. They tend to be messy, blurry, with really bad lighting (that may just be my photography...LOL!), but I think that I came up with a fun way to show all these photos on one layout and I am really happy. Be on the lookout! BTW, Shannon is running a fantastic special this month on all the Imagination Project papers at 20% off...gotta love that!!!

So that has been a lot of stuff that I have been creating that I can't show you yet, but here is what I can show you. These are 2 circle journals that I have been working on.

This first one has the theme of Queen and the idea is to do a layout about what you are the queen of. I chose to be the queen of Creative Inspiration because I love to take unlikely inspiration and turn it into art. On the page are several layouts and the things that inspired them.


This second cj has the theme of "Betcha didn't know..." and I chose to do a page about the day that I got to go out and ride-along in a Nascar racecar. So much fun!


Tomorrow night I am hosting a party here so I think that I will have to clean up my scrapspace at least for the next two days and then I am straight to work on a Prima Vase for their contest. I have come up with a really fun idea using my vase for the baby's room...the goal is to get it to look as good in real life as it does in my head. LOL!

smiles,
Christi

2 comments:

Cami said...

great cj entries! You are definitely the queen of creative inspiration :) and what cute pics of you at the Nascar ride-along. can't wait to see your Prima entry!

jo said...

Looking forward to seeing your vase Christi! Hope you and baby are both well :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails