Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A New Day...a new art journal page!


Day 7's page is done. I am sooooo loving doing this art journal project. It just starts off the day with a creative burst which I love!!! Today's is a pretty simple page. I used Rhonna's AWESOME quote, some Stamped In Ink stamps, some Kaleidoscope paper, some doodling, some glitter (which I am going to hate when I realize how much glitter just transferred to my scanner...LOL), and it's another page done for today! :)

As you can see, my to do list is long today so this is going to be short. For today's creative prompt I am going to give you 2 words: I wish... See where that leads you creatively!!!

Rhonna has put links up on her blog to everyone that is doing the 21 day challenge. Go over there and look at them...there is some absolutely fantastic artwork to be seen...including Rhonna's very inspiring pages!!!

smiles,
Christi

11 comments:

Heather M. said...

So, so, so pretty! LOVE it!

Pam said...

I'm loving your 21 day journal Christi! Okay - better late than never.....going to start mine TOMORROW! Did I mention that MY (bad) habit was procrastination also? LOL!

Fiona said...

No gingham???
Seriously, your work is so gorgeous - enjoying all the journal entries and other lovelies on your blog. Nice to see you again!

Just Rhonda said...

Love your entry!!! Love how you added in Rhonna's quote picture. Awesome. I was going to do procrastination too..,. but switched - maybe that will be for the next 21 days!

Lene S said...

What a great journal!! Love the format of the book, and your work is beautiful!

Kari said...

This is great. Love the quote. LOVE those colors together:) Great work!

Rita said...

Christi, I am so far behind on commenting on your blog, but I just love all your art journal entries. They are GORGEOUS girl! You really do inspire me!

Rhonna said...

sooo inspiring..thank you
thank you
thank you!
love this!
r

Missy said...

I just love the doodling on this page. Very cool colors and the overall look is breathtaking. Keep up the good work...I know I am not the only one impressed by your ability to keep up with this challenge.

gudrun said...

Lovely page today!
The colors and all your doodlings are so cool.
Thanks for sharing!

sharma said...

AbSoluTelY beautiful! Keep up the excellent work - you are an inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails