Sunday, February 05, 2006

avoiding the computer

altered ambitions
Hello to my two readers! I haven't forgotten you...I have just been crazy busy trying to get HOF done so it can go out tomorrow. Only 1 1/2 more layouts left to do, but I am not happy with the 1/2 and I have had a brainstorm on a whole other layout to replace one of the other 8 so it is going to be a busy day. Plus I haven't even started the assembly process yet...and my printer ran out of ink. It's going to be a long day!!! My goal is to stay off the internet!

Today is the superbowl cybercrop over at Cropper's Cottage. I hope to get done early so that I can pop in and play a little bit....I know, not very likely! But I did do a sketch for one of the challenges. It is a doodling sketch and will serve as todays creative prompt.

In other news: Junior the cat is now an "it". Poor thing was fixed Friday. I feel so guilty about it, but it is one of those things that must be done and the good news is that he is doing fine. He even has a bit more pep in his step, if you can believe that!?!? A couple of layouts to assuage my guilt over de-manning him.
Have a great superbowl day!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the jr layout!!! He is too darn cute!!!

Amber Hight said...

LOL! I felt bad when I had Luke fixed so I feel your pain! Just so your hubby doesn't tease you like mine does, saying he's not gonna let me drive him anywhere for fear I might take him to the vet too, lol!
Cute LO's! He's a darling little kitty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails