Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Finding my niche...

altered ambitions
This weekend was the Stitches show in the UK...it's comparable to CHA in the US and I am seeing all the reports come out of there and wonder...How many opportunities am I missing because I am back in the States? I love my UK work and I love the wonderful ladies that I work with over there. You see scrapbookers all the time that are traveling all over the world...How do they do it? Does someone pay their way? If not, can they feasably make enough money to make it worth it? Or is it more a matter of getting that name recognition that leads to bigger things later? Inquiring minds want to know...

Then I wonder, should I be more aggressively pursuing my scrapbook career in the US? My LSS has asked me to teach, but I cannot imagine adding that to my already busy schedule. So the question is...Where do I want to go with my Papercrafting career? I know that I love my magazine and CC DT work and definitely want to continue that, but should I be actively pursuing other avenues? I honestly don't know... Something to ponder for today...
smiles,
christi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails