Friday, November 04, 2011

Photography Friday....Hit n Run

I am one of those people...I am always up really early, but I am rarely dressed before 10 or 10:30. This morning, I had a writing epiphany at 4:30 that had me up even earlier than normal. As a result, I was dressed by 8. It also just happened to be the first really frosty morning that we have had here in West Texas. So I bundled Kat up and we took off down our road with our cameras so that we could have some frosty pictures of the sunrise over the river. While walking down the road, my cell phone rang...it was the 16 yo...someone backed over his car at the donut shop this morning and took off.

So this morning, instead of pretty frosty river pictures, I have awful hit and run pictures of Jacob's car. Fun! NOT!!

And below is the one frosty picture I managed to take before that phone call. The poor teenager has had a dreadful week. I know that he is happy for this one to end.


3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Ugh...seriously what is wrong with people! So sorry. We had that happen to us, too.

Julie said...

Oh noes! Poor teenager. It's so frustrating when the losers who aren't careful drive off, like they didn't notice the 'thump' sound. O-o Pretty frost picture though...

Daniel said...

I like the second pic MUCH better than the first!

Related Posts with Thumbnails