Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Little Altered Notebook to Share...

Good Saturday Morning everyone! 
We have sun shining here today and I think that we are supposed to get HOT this week, but after all the rain and cool temperatures, I think that I am ready for a bit of that.

Today I have just a bitty notebook to share with you that I altered using some Limelight Papercrafts goodies... 

This is a little kraft notebook that I picked up from Target last year (does anyone else pick up these random items like this to alter someday???) I used that new fabulous Cosmo Cricket DeLovely line and the newest Unity store stamps of the month.


I plan to use this little notebook to keep track of my various passwords and user id's so I thought that this sentiment was perfect. ;o)


Supplies used:
*Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper
*watercolor pencils
*ribbon
*Martha Stewart border punch

Speaking of Limelight Papercrafts....here is the latest news/specials from there....

NEW Jillibean Soup Summer Squash Soup is now HERE!
We have NEW Basic Grey and LAWN FAWN STAMPS!

*******************************************************Want 15% off your entire order?
Enter
 MAY15 at checkout!


Sounds like it may be time for a shopping trip!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and cheery notebook. I just love the colors and those mushrooms.

Related Posts with Thumbnails