Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun Challenge #82...


This is post #1 of 2 for today. 

Lots of fun stuff happening, but that always seems to be the case for Fridays...
Friday Fun Challenge
Friends with Flair
Caffinated Cropper kit blog hop

Whenever possible, I try to combine the various challenges or at least tie the posts together somehow. This is my Friday Fun Challenge combined with Unity's Friends with Flair post and I have used the Caffinated Cropper kit on my project.... although there is a separate post for that blog hop (located above this one.) Confused yet? hehe! Welcome to Fridays on my blog. ;o)


So, like I said, this is my Friday Fun Challenge post. This week Kim challenged us to use an insect on our card and I pulled out my gorgeous new Unity kit of the month, {a little happy} , because I had not gotten that butterfly inky yet.

May 14 ~ April Showers bring May Flowers...what do May Flowers bring?  Butterflies and bees!  Make a card with an insect on it.



I used the sketch challenge from the Unity forum from hip hop yesterday.


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. {a little happy}
*Marvy Uchida scallop punches
*Fiskars border punch
*watercolor pencils
*Making Memories mini alpha stickers
*Caffinated Cropper Birds of a Feather kit (absolutely everything else)

Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration.  

We would love for you to play with us-
 just use keyword FFC82 when uploading to your SCS gallery.


And be sure to go check out the Unity blog
for the entire list of Friends with Flair participants!!!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love that butterfly.

Donna said...

Beautiful! Love that butterfly

Heather said...

Omwordies how fun is that! So gorgeous!

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!

Amy said...

This is beautiful!! I love that butterfly and think I'm going to have a go with that sketch!! Thanks so much!!

Debby/Darthy said...

Very beautiful card.

jo said...

Oooh Christi, this is beautiful!!!

Kim Muhl said...

Too funny how we all DID use butterflies! Great minds think alike. :)
Totally gorgeous card, Christi! I love it!

jpmayo said...

Beautiful Christi!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails