Monday, February 18, 2008

Playing with Pink Paislee...



Pink Paislee is Rebecca's (former owner of Create My Keepsake) fun new paper company and I was lucky enough to get my new order of it in over the weekend so I have been playing a bit.

This first project was their Make N Take kit for CHA. I altered it a bit from their original version so that it would work for this cute photo of the kids.

This second project is an altered journal. I think that this blue paper is very reminiscent of Creative Prompt #29. I am loving that cherry blossom look this year.




smiles,
Christi

5 comments:

Rita said...

Wow -- I LOVE these projects -- that Pink Paislee is just wonderful! And what a perfect picture of Jacob and Kat -- I don't think they could be any cuter!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Christi - Wanted to just drop you a line with HUGE APPRECIATION for all your beautiful creations! I am so inspired by your work. My design team is THE BEST!

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi what fabulous creations.
Love that photo of Jacob and kat. he sure loves his baby sister.
Alison

Theresa said...

Well, if EVER there was a scraplift coming, this has to be IT. Love the colours, the orinetation, everything. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!!!! Love your PP projects.

Rebecca
Pink Paislee

Related Posts with Thumbnails