Friday, April 13, 2007

DT Creations....

This week was my upload for the Cropper's Cottage DT. Our sponsor this month was Junkitz with their gorgeous Salsa Celebration papers. These papers are beautiful, but I just didn't have any photos that fit them. They are birthday papers with a lot of really bright pink so they look a bit feminine. So when we went to Busch Gardens, I had Jacob wear a really bright shirt so that he would coordinate with the papers. The best thing about this is that he was super-easy to spot on rides for photo-taking!!! So here are my layouts...





In other news, I had my ob appt. with my midwife today. They said a couple of weeks ago at my ultrasound that Kat is big (then she weighed 4.1 lbs.) Well, my midwife is now estimating that she is at least 7 lbs. Aaackkkk!!! I still have 7 weeks to go until my due date which is more than a little scary. I am going to give birth to a full grown toddler!?! We'll see what they say at the next ultrasound which is May 2nd...

And here is my layout for my 31 week photo that DS took while we were up in Virginia Beach...

After the brights of the Junkitz papers, I felt the need to work with something soft and feminine and these K-Ology products were perfect. BTW, for that title, I printed it off the computer and then traced it onto my layout so that I could then paint it.

I hit the bookstore and found some fabulous new idea books so I am buzzing with inspiration for upcoming projects...

smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Cami said...

looking good my friend! the layouts ...and you too! I hope to get to see some more great stuff here before the baby comes! I can't believe she's already 7 lbs! good luck to you :)

Rita said...

LOL! Giving birth to a full grown toddler...Christi, you crack me up!

You look amazing and all will be fine -- I just know it!

Matroskin said...

This is my first visit to your blog. You have some great scrap booking pages. Quite interesting. I've never done scrapbooking, just collages.

Related Posts with Thumbnails