Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stamping fun with Numbers...



Well, I had to work from my own creative muse today since Rhonna is a little behind on the quote for the day (which is perfectly understandable...I don't see how she does all that she does! Wow! I bow to her brilliance and organizational skills). But I didn't have a quote today which is usually what determines the style of my journal page, but luckily I received a couple of packages today...one with my new Purple Onion stamps and the other with some lovely Foofala and this is what conspired when I got to playing. I am REALLY going to like these stamps! :D
smiles,
christi

8 comments:

Jolene George said...

So not only are your pages beautiful, but they are educational too....very nice!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great comments! I love your challenge to learn French! WOW! I see that you got stamps from Purple Onion...I design for them! except that you cant buy them direct, they are included in the self-addressed.com monthly kits!
Good Luck on the French...as I keep reading, I may learn French Myself!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I really love these pages you just whipped out. Now if I could hear you say the words then I could count too.
Also love all your week of color pages especially the white.

Missy said...

Seriously you have to stop. I just keep getting blown away when looking at your work. Outrageously good. You have for sure made me want some of those purple onion stamps....I just heard about them last week. Great work as always.

Chickenbells said...

Wow Wow Wow...your pages are amazing! I am totally taken with all the art you're doing! And VERY inspired as well...how fun that you too, are doing the week of color...I was particularly challenged with that and the 21 day challenge this week too...it's been a fun week...thank you for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

These pages are precious. Love those stamps. Very creative piece of work. I just love your blog.

Kari said...

Love these. Your new goodies are fabulous!!!

Lara said...

wow - I love your 21 challenge focus - learning French -such a great idea! Might steal it next time round if you don't mind - will learn Maori better though instead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails