Sunday, June 04, 2006

Parisian Scooters....


This is a layout that I completed for the Effer Dare #30: Bad Photos!

The journaling reads: Paris~ August, 2004: Our last night in Paris... After a carafe of wine and a couple of drinks at Hard Rock, Ben and I decided that we needed a photo of a typical Parisian site- the scooter. Drinking and photograpy do NOT go together, but we had so much fun & it is definitely one of our many great memories from Paris.

I had tons of photos from that night...all BAD. So I took one of the really bad ones that ended up just being swirls of light and blew it up. That is what the journaling and doodling is on. Then I punched out circles from several of the other photos, a bit of doodling, and a bit of stamping and you have a very FREESTYLE layout. LOL!

smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a GREAT take on the Effer Dare! The layout really pops. Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails