Sunday, June 11, 2006

The list is long and the time is short...

On my list of things to do today:
*3 DT projects for my LSS using the new Daisy D's girlfriend line...can we say yum!!! I will be uploading these as I get them finished...I plan on having some fun with my new photos of my nieces
*Create 21 day journal because Rhonna is starting a new one tomorrow...Yippeee!!!
*Create a travel journal for our vacation
*work on Marnie's office supply challenge layout
*create a layout using my sketch for a challenge over at the Cottage
*Make a couple of thank you cards
*Prepare a sample for a sketch swap idea
*start work on an article for TSBM
*do a bit of computer work for SC&P
*mow the lawn (unfortunately I have to do this first before I get to play with the others)

Here is the sketch that I will be working with for one/two of those projects...thought maybe you might enjoy a crack at it too. :)



Happy Sunday!
smiles,
christi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails