Tuesday, January 24, 2006

a whole day lost!!!!

altered ambitions
I woke up yesterday morning with my head pounding and feeling like I had been hit by a truck. UGH...the flu had arrived!

I made it through my scrapbooking crop and in that two hours managed to die-cut four file folders with my sizzix. Definitely NOT what I had planned. My guests left and I immediately hit the couch with a blanket and pillows. By 2:00, I finally took some medicine. DH was very sweet and kept coming home to check on me, but he showed back up at 4:00...not to check up on me, but instead to give me some really rotten news. UGH!

It was an all-around really bad day, but I have woken up this morning feeling much better. Now to get my scrapbooking back on track and to try to do double the work today.

I'll be back later this morning with today's creative prompt and maybe something to show you too.
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Christi -- I sure hope you're feeling better. I thought you'd been "missing" from the Cottage yesterday! And sorry you got some rotten news. Hope whatever it is, things will work out! Sending hugs -

Related Posts with Thumbnails