Sunday, January 15, 2006

not-so-daily prompts...


altered ambitions
My attempt at doodling...all Heidi Swapp Crazy Life line except the doodling, that's me!

Okay, so maybe I should call them when-I-get-the-last-one-done-then-you-will-get-another creative prompts. LOL! But I am determined that these challenges will help me to stay creative and stretch my boundaries and if I start sliding on actually doing them, then it will never happen. So, because I have a life too, we will aim for creative prompts every other day.

Life that got in the way yesterday was all-important shopping in Raleigh...and it was fun!!! We got the motorcycle battery AND I got to go to the stamp store. The store was fun, but a bit of a letdown...I was hoping for more new merchandise, but I still managed to buy a "few" things!

But my big, exciting news yesterday was the mall....no, I don't get out much!!! An awesome mall...with Pottery Barn, Williams & Sonoma, April Cornell, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrell, Panera Bread, and Bombay where I found the perfect chandalier for my scrap room (more on that tomorrow!) The mall was mecca and for the first time since we got back to the States, I felt like I was home....aaaaawwwwww, I love a good shopping experience!!!

Today's creative prompt: use a triangle shape (get creative) on a layout.
smiles,
christi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails