Wednesday, January 18, 2006

conquering challenges

altered ambitions
Well, I have decided that, if I can possibly get it done, that I am going to enter Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame competition. I need a goal and I love the complexity of the challenges. I just need to find the extra time to do the 10 layouts required over the next two weeks. So, since I really have NONE of them done at this point, I am going to continue to issue my creative prompts, but you won't get to see my version of the challenge because I will probably be using it for HOF entries. :)

That being said, I have almost completed my triangle challenge, but since I can't post it, I will post an old layout that used triangles. This was printed in Craft Essentials a couple of issues ago for a microscope slide article.

Today's creative prompt comes from my friend Angela in the UK. We were discussing these Hero Arts stamps last night and how neither of us really use them so the challenge today is to use these stamps on both a card and a layout. If you don't have the stamps then you can use the coordinating stitch or ribbon that looks like one of the stamps.

Have a fun and creative day!
smiles,
christi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails