Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stamp of the Week #12

Ah, it has simply been a perfect Sunday. 
I love Springtime. 
Kat and I sat out on the porch all afternoon. 
She sat at my feet and drew and played Strawberry Shortcake, 
while I typed away writing on my laptop. 
Talk about dreams coming true. 
Today was just one of those days. ;o)

Now I am settling into the evening with a book and a glass of wine. Perfection!

So, it's Sunday and that means it's time for a new Stamp of the Week
I love this one!!



Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp of the Week #12
*October Afternoon paper collection
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*Nestabilities labels die
*Martha Stewart border punch
*watercolor pencils
*ribbon
*flat-back gems
*Distress inks inkpad
*Making Memories ledger paper


I hope that you all had a good Sunday too!!!

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

That sounds like a PERFECT Sunday! i love your card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails