Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Meanderings....Spring Break!!!

Spring Break is here and I have a million and a half things to do, so I thought I would blog instead. 
Yep, that's the way I work.
hehe...


It's supposed to be 83* here in West Texas this morning, so I went out and took some photos of our blooming tree out front....




Then the photos below were taken of Kat a couple of weeks ago before she got so sick. 
Her daddy built her this swing on our porch. 
She loves it and luckily, finally, yesterday, she was feeling better to go out and play on it again.


I know it's not the safest surface below her, but she knows to hold on tight so she doesn't fall off.


Today I am running a million different ways as we are heading out on a short family trip to explore some new parts of Texas!!

Have a great Spring everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails