Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Unity Samantha Walker- LAST DAY!

Did you SEE those amazing Samantha Walker stamps that Unity released last week?!?!

I was actually one of the lucky few on the DT that released my stamps before the release, managed to make this card in my hotel room, and then could not get the laptop (which is QUICKLY crashing) to load it for me....so I am sharing it with you today instead. ;o)


I paper-pieced that ca-ute little owl...LOVE those flower eyes (which would be really darling with some teeny-tiny buttons or brads, but I did not have those in my hotel room.)



Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. What a Hoot!
*October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper collection
*Fiskars border punch
*Palette Burnt Umber inkpad

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails