Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Change of Address

Last week, I pulled out all my Limelight Papercrafts goodies with the intent of making a fun, but yet simple, Change of Address card. Here is what I came up with. I love that it is simple and super summery and bright. Just a fun card to send to friends/family to let them know that we have moved before their Christmas cards are returned with "address unknown" stickers. ;o)



This is normally an image that I would color, but there is no way that I could do that for the approximately 40 cards like this that I need to make and still be ready to do the actual move. LOL! So simple black & white (with just a touch of red in the way of a welcoming doorway) is the way to go!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Wee Forest Shanty
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Nestabilities labels die cut
*Marvy Uchida circle punch
*kraft, black, and white card stock
*red watercolor pencil






1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute Christi. I really like how you left the image uncolored. The image doesn't take away from the pretty DP.

Related Posts with Thumbnails