Monday, March 08, 2010

Winner! Winner!

Melissa! Congratulations, you won the books, bookmark, and card!! Email me your address (snowchris_01@yahoo.com) and I will get it all out to you in the next day or two...

Blogger Stampin_melissa said...

The longest days will probably be the few just before he returns, but then you get to bask in his love and presence!! So happy for you! I have until January for my DH to return so I do envy you a bit (just a little bit though!) :D

I too love to read and don't fall asleep well with DH not home. I love to read military action (fiction & non-fiction) so I'm sure I'd enjoy these! I'll definitely check them out even if I don't win.

It is so sweet of you to celebrate your hubby's return with us! Hugs!

1:39 PM


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails