Thursday, March 04, 2010

Crazy Thursday Part 3!

Lots and Lots of blog posts going up on the blog today.
This is #3 of 3...my Unity Stamp Company post.

I have a couple of cards to share with you today. This first one uses the brand spanking new kit of the month for March, Rockin it Unity Style. Have you seen it yet? So many darn cute stamps with wonderful sentiments!!!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Rockin It Unity Style
*October Afternoon paper (blue and red)
*PTI paper (red)
*polka dot ribbon
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities die cut
*PTI Kraft cardstock

*********

For my second card, I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch (#128.)
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Where You Are
*Unity Stamp Co. A Noteworthy Occasion
*Pink Paislee paper (blue)
*MME paper (red)
*MM paper (ledger)
*Martha Stewart border punch
*ribbon
*KaiserCraft bling


Be sure to check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the happenings and announcements for today!


10 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

these are fabulous.. I hv that noteworthy occasion set.. I need to pull it out and get it inky! Love your cards gf.. BEAUTIFUL!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL Christi! That little ladybug is so sweet-one of my fave images in this new kit and well, I ADORE butterflies as you probably know! Great cards!

Noor Nahdi said...

Hi
The color combination is fantastic. Beautiful cards!!!

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the butterfly!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

All of these are AMAZING! tfs

Mary Friederichsen said...

Beautiful cards Christi!
I love all the layers and your embellishment!

Thank you for sharing!

Danni said...

Lovin' these cards, especially the butterfly!!

Linda said...

Hi there
I lve you card super cute has thanks bright my day....

Lisa F said...

Love these cards! I just ordered this new set and can't wait to get it!

Heather said...

Wowness! Such stunning creations! LOVE the use of these colors and your amazing details! LOVE the butterfly card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails