Monday, July 06, 2009

Mojo Monday on Tuesday (almost..)

Today's the day!
Kat and I are headed to Texas to visit my family! I cannot wait to see them all. There is just something about going home...it's wonderful!!! I cannot wait!!!

I created this card yesterday using this week's Mojo Monday sketch (#94) and the July Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. I love this kit...it is just so useful. Every little stamp works perfectly for your project. I LOVE IT!!!

And did you see?? If you aren't a member of the kit club yet, if you join this month, you get that GORGEOUS stamp kit FREE!!! (You can see it down at the bottom of the kit club page.) OMG, I love that set and will have some fun to show to you later this week using it!!!

Supplies used:
*Basic Grey Raspberry Lemonade
*ribbon
*buttons
*Bazzill

Thank you so much for stopping by and if you missed it, there is a giveaway posted in the blog post below this one!!!!!

8 comments:

Yvette said...

Christi I love your sweet little card! Really like your pretty flower! Enjoy your time in Texas with your family! :)

Beth said...

Lovely card. Love the colors

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Your card will make the recipient happy. It is fabulous!

Bekah said...

gorgeous colors, I can't wait to get my July KOM!

Kristen Carll said...

oo Christi I love this! :) Can't wait to get my KOM! You definitely have me inspired! I love the new Basic Grey DP you chose to use! Hope you and sweet little Kat have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

very pretty card, just lovely!!!!

Unknown said...

I've been visiting all the MOJO blogs and I can't believe what I've been missing! This card is so beautiful - I love everything about it!

Rachel said...

I {heart} it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails