Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking Forward to Another Fabulous Week...

Lots of FUN stuff happening this week, PLUS it's Monday which I have really decided is my favorite day of the week. It's the beginning of the week which is full of possibilities as well as things to get accomplished. Monday is the start of the promise of things to get done. I know...you can go ahead and tell me, I'm wierd...but I am okay with that! ;o)

I have just a quick card share for you today. Dawn McVey is one of my favorite stampers and last week, she started a new color challenge...


You all know how I am with a fun new challenge so I had to join in and created this card...


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Love Ewe
*K&Company Die Cut papers
*Martha Stewart border punch (top of the yellow piece)
*Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch
*Autumn Leaves button
*eyelet trim
*watercolor pencils

Like I said, it's going to be a fabulous week...
*Tomorrow is Ben's birthday (must get a birthday card made tonight! *eeek*)
*Thursday is going to be another fabulous Unity Hip Hop {fun stuff this week! ;o) }
*Saturday is the mega-huge Unity World Record Inspirational Blog Hop

Tons of fun stuff and maybe a few surprises along the way too....


5 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun lace and flower button. Fabulous job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Gwen said...

Aww...so cute!!!! great job with the challenge!

Lindsay Spencer said...

CA-UTE! I always love what you do with my art. This is such a cute card!!

Karen said...

Love the eyelet lace and paper!!! So cute with Linday's adorable lambs! This is a busy, fun week...So much to look forward to!

Winter said...

Cute! Love the lace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails