Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun Card Day...

I have a little one getting very impatient at my feet...she wants to "go!" So I need to make this fast so that we can "go" to WalMart...it's so sad when that is the big excitement in our lives for her to get so excited about...LOL!

I ran across a new sketch blog that I had never seen before, Mojo Monday, and just had to play during naptime today. I think that I am going to like this blog!

My card today is using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #77...

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. February kom
*Making Memories Chloe's Closet papers
*Bazzill
*Marvy Uchida scallop punches
*CTMH Sweet Leaf inkpad
*StazOn Jet black inkpad
*brads

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi, this is fabulous! Loving those papers.


Tonya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card- I love the papers you chose!

Have fun at walmart! Every little adventure is always fun when you are a kid :)

XOXO
Sara

Amy said...

I think great minds think alike..LOL..mojo monday was my post today too...Love your card and hope you girlz had fun at Walmart!

Linsey R said...

gosh, this is just beautiful Christi! I love how you put these wonderful images together and what an amazing color scheme! Gorgeous and inspiring, just like you! tfs! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails