Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I don't do tags...

I swear I don't... :o)

But first, I have a winner to announce...Congratulations, Becky!! You won the Unity stamps!! (send me an email with your mailing info and I will get them out to you! snowchris_01@yahoo.com )...and thank you to you all for sharing what you are making for your Christmas gifts...some fun ideas and gifts listed there!
****************************

But now back to those tags (that I don't do...) I have seen my name attached to this one too many times lately to ignore it. First of all, thanks to all that have nominated me for this one...I think that you all liked my 12 days, didn't you?!? (there are a few more ideas to come...) You girls that have nominated me are some of my all-time favorite bloggers so it is huge that you have included me on your lists. THANK YOU!!!










I have said it before, but I am going to say it again...I am a blog addict. Not only do I try to regularily visit all the blogs that I have linked on here, but I have another 75-100 blogs saved in my favorites link on my computer that aren't listed here. Do you think that I have a problem?!?! If I do, don't tell me...I love it. I love the way that you step into someone's blog and you feel like you are transported into their lives/their home. Each blog has it's own feel...comfy cozy, shabby chic, modern and fun! I love that and because I want to share some of that love, I thought that I would share some of my new-finds-now-new-favorites blogs with you that I don't have linked on here and share this award with them.

*Everyday Musings by Alexis
*Beates Verden
*Hemidemisemiquaver
*Anna Maria Horner
*The Big Reveal
*Paper, Scissors, Superheroes


Oh, and if you are listed here on my blog, you already know that you are one of my favorites, so consider yourself tagged!!! :o)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is rockstar! :) Thanks so much for the award...and for finding me :)))

Amy said...

I'm loving those blogs you linked..great eye candy everywhere...and look...your award matches your blog!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails