Saturday, June 30, 2007

Altered Trading Card...


Over at the Cropper's Cottage, we decided that we wanted to do some sort of little artistic exchange so that we would have a momento from everyone associated with the design team. We decided to do this in the form of ATC's. This is my design. This stamp is one of the new collage stamps from Hero Arts. It was a personal little splurge that I bought right before Kat was born and this is the first time that I have gotten to use it. I think it is going to be one of my favorites!

I am overwhelmed with the artistry of what I have received in this exchange. It is amazing with what you can create in a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" space and the talent of this team is just phenomenal. I am soooooo lucky to get to be a part of them...

smiles,
Christi

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

That is beautiful! Hope all goes well with Kat and the meds.
Have a great 4th! We're off to Nebraska for a retirement! Can't wait for Steven's next year.YIPPEE

Related Posts with Thumbnails