Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The latest...

This is a layout that I did in response to an ad challenge over on the pub. Much more graphic than my normal style, but I like it. I am really loving these Scenic Route stickers that I used on both of these layouts.

Here is the layout that I did using the latest creative prompt. Another gorgeous photo of my beautiful nieces. This was an interesting color combo to work with.


In other news, I received my latest issue (15) of The Scrapbook Magazine yesterday and one of my layouts is on the cover and it's a layout featuring one of my younger brothers. Congratulations, Daniel, you're a cover model...too bad you're asleep in the photos! LOL! See this is one of the dangers to being related to a scrapbooker...



This mag had some of my favorite layouts that I have done over the past year so I will be throwing them on here to give you all (that don't live in the UK a glimpse...although most of you should be able to pick up the mag at Barnes & Noble...the sample Blonde Moments papers that are included with the mag are lush too!!! Have a look at Missy's blog to see what you can do with them!)

I was going to attach a creative prompt onto this post, but I am getting a bit long and I want to elaborate on the prompt so I will post it later this afternoon!

smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pages....and I was looking at your previous posts too. I love your dream journal. Fantastic work!

Missy said...

Woo Hoo Christi, I am still going through issue 15 page by page....but wowzer girl, you have a bunch of work in this issue and each and every one of them is amazing. I do have to say that the one you posted today (with your sleeping brother) is one of my all time favorites. GREAT work. I love the page you did for the ad challenge...very cool graphic look - I am so graphic challenged!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always thought that the magazines you worked for were of very high quality. I am not so sure about any magazine that would put someone that looks like Dave on the cover!

Related Posts with Thumbnails