Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dream Journal Revisited...




I finally have had some time to play with my dream journal. Here are week 2 (layers) and week 3 (images). For the week 2 entry, my layout centered around fairies which I consider to be dream creatures. I added wings to the Monet painting (remember, I am altering a Monet art book and using some of the images) and then used a couple of poems about fairies that I have written.

For the week 3 entry, I painted over the text with a shimmery pink paint. I printed the eiffel tower onto a transparency and then layered it on using the Heidi Swapp tapes to attach it.

Tomorrow I hope to get to week 4's assignment and then I will be caught back up with the group (artsymama is providing the awesome prompts and tutorials for this project with some gorgeous examples...it's not too late to join in!!!)

I also have a new creative prompt for you...it has been a while since we have visited Target so here is a bedding ensemble from there to inspire your creative muse! I also hope to have a play with this tomorrow too!!!



I hope that you have had a fun, creative weekend!!!
smiles,
christi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that sheet set looks like MM's BoHo line!!

Kari said...

Wow, these pages are fabulous! LOVE your work:) I agree with faeries showing up in dreams. I have never really used them in my work before and am finding them throughout my BOD. Love what you did with the transparency as well. So glad you're having fun with this. Your art is beautiful and inspiring!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Christi, your pages are Gorgeous!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

These pages are beautiful. I forgot you were doing the Monet book and I was so curious about how you would do them. I Like. Glad your are back to it. Isn't this fun?

Related Posts with Thumbnails