Saturday, May 05, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day....

....and I made a CARD to celebrate. 
;o)

Seriously, I scrapbooked for over 15 years and have 25 HUGE, FULL albums. 
I have no more room for scrapbook layouts. 
It just means Kat will have no memories of her childhood while Jacob has EVERYTHING documented. The curse of being the second child.

So for today's celebration I made a card.

Supplies used:
*K&Co shaped paper
*Pink Paislee paper
*CTMH Crystal blue ink pad
*Martha Stewart flat back gems
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch
*Colorbox Navy blue ink pad
*Martha Stewart border punch
*7 gypsies dangle charm
*lace trim


Don't forget to play along with the Unity Sketch challenge. There is an amazing prize....


2 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

Beautiful card, Christi! I don't get to see a card in this blue that much, so you treated me to it :) I am so thrilled to get to work with you and other girls at Unity - you all are fabulous and still can't believe that I'm a part of it! :)

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card Christi! I love the colors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails