Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hip Hop!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for some Unity Stamp co. Hip Hopping!
AND today we are playing with some gorgeous NEW RELEASES!!!
So much fun!
oops...I just heard that I'm not allowed to show you my new release card yet...
Instead you get just a hint.

Supplies used:
*Unity stamp Co.
*Websters Pages trim
*watercolor pencils
*button
*Martha Stewart border punch
*corner rounder
*flat back gems

*************

I have been slacking with my Stamp of the Week projects. 
Here is this week's. 
My niece has a birthday in a couple of weeks and her favorite color is turquoise, so this is what I came up with. I used a sketch....I need to go find it to give it proper credit.


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Stamp of Week #14
*watercolor pencils
*October Afternoon papers
*Bazzill textured paper
*shipping tag
*Nestabilities labels die
*ribbon
*Martha Stewart border punch
*fiskars border punch



Now you need to hop on over to Jen Buck's beautiful blog....



11 comments:

veronica said...

cute layout for your card. love the colors.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card! Ya'll are killing me with the suspense.

jolande said...

Yeah the balloons !!! I love them!!

Dawnll said...

Oh I am so wanting this new set! Cute card with stamp of the week.

Linda said...

Hey there,

I love you lace and heart card... and the birthday card sweet too. I like the colors of the balloons.

missstamper said...

Love the peek!

jengd said...

Loving the reds and blacks with kraft!

bharsch said...

Cute card. love the colours

Beejay said...

beautiful projects!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Adorable card Christi! I love how you combined the patterned papers together,and of course I love the ballons!
Thank you for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Mary

mlady012 said...

Love balloons, & I like the way you layered the papers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails