Monday, February 06, 2012

Monday Meanderings...I'm Back!

I everyone! I know, I know...
I have been really bad about blogging the last couple of weeks. 
It's just been crazy busy around here.
New artwork for Unity.
Reading.
Finishing Operation: Endgame and then editing it.
But I am coming out the other end...I think...hehe!

During the Superbowl yesterday, I officially started Operation: Endeavor.
The first scene in the book is done.
This is book #2 in the trilogy.
Curious?
I'll share more on Wednesday.

But for now,  I have a couple of cards to share using some new Unity stamps.
Stamps that are already on sale for a fabulous price at CraftySteals. (today only!!!)

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Simple Stories- Simple Stamp ments
*Websters Pages paper collection
*buttons
*corner rounder
*Nestabilities labels die
*Martha Stewart border punch



***************


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Simple Stories- Simple Pointers
*Unity Stamp Co. Simple Stories- Simple Vintage Box Memory
*MME paper collection
*MM heart and cupid
*buttons
*Nestabilities lacey square
*Spellbinders frame die


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails