Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHA is coming AND a new kit of the month!!!

Hey girls!!
It's hump day and everyone is heading out to California for the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA!) *sigh* I am going to make it to one of these SOON!! But for those of us staying at home, we have a little bit of fun planned with Unity Stamp Co. Sneak Peeks of the Feb. kom...
^^Here is today's peek^^

Love those lanterns. I need to go play with this and start creating something with it! Be watching around. ..We will be posting sneaks all week!

And hey, I know that some of you are readers...
 Amber Hight is starting a book club, the Chick-lits. Our first book for Feb. is Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros. I will be leading our discussions this month. I hope that you can come join us. This is a fabulous little chick-lit read that was soooo good!!!


And if you are just looking for some recommendations of some good chick-lit/romance style books, I have read some awesome ones lately...you can check them out on my book review blog...Smitten with Reading.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails