Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Personal challenge- Project #3...

This is a card that I made using the products from my personal challenge for this week (Purple Onion Ornamentals stamp set and MM Fresh Anthology papers). The design of the card was inspired by an ad posted for the ad challenge over on the veggie site- pub area. I love using ads for inspiration and this is a great one...I may have to use it again for a layout!

The sentiment stamp is from Cats Life Press.

I am thinking that I will do one or two more projects using these products and then I already have my next set of products picked out and can't wait to get started on those projects. I am really enjoying this extra little challenge!

I hope that you have fun, creative plans for today!
smiles,
Christi

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi Christi,
I am enjoying your projects. And this card is scrumptious.
It is nice that you are finding a little time to scrap

Benga said...

pretty and dainty! love the swirls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails