Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jamie Water's Fast & Fabulous Article...

Over on the Cottage, we have all been really inspired by the March, 2007 edition of Creating Keepsakes. The Jamie Water's Fast & Fabulous article is particularily inspiring so starting yesterday, we are doing a layout a day following her 10 approaches. You can see the article online here: Fast & Fabulous Article.

Here are my first two day's layouts:

This is the layout that I did using Jamie Water's #1 approach...three large circles. The photo is from a magnificent castle ruin that we explored while we were in England.
Supplies used:
*Basic Grey Color Me Silly
*Bazzill**
*Heidi Swapp word stamp**
*Basic Grey Undressed Chipboard
**available from the Cottage Store**


This is one of my favorite layouts from the CK/Jamie Waters article so I pretty much did a direct scraplift.
Supplies used:
*Prima Aurora Radiance paper***
*Heidi Swapp Icee Frame bling***
*Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alpha- newsprint crimson***
*Daisy D's Family Die-cuts (romance collection)***
*Technique Tuesday Irony stamp***
*7 Gypsies tabs
*Autumn Leaves ledger stamp
***Available from the Cottage***

I also played catch-up with Emily F's card challenge. I finished 2 of them yesterday, but have another 2 to do today so I will hopefully be uploading them later.

Once again I find myself alone in the house as the guys have gone camping with the Scouts so today is my day to create. I hope to get tons done today so keep an eye on this space!

smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fun!!! I LOVED the article too and thought about doing the same thing, so I'm going to do it along with you. Will get to work:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails