Friday, April 28, 2006

Scrappers Gone Wild...


"Scrappers Gone Wild: Scrapbook Break" is going full-force and definitely keeping me busy, but I didn't forget you all!!! Here are a couple of layouts from the week so far...the first was for a journaling challenge about how you relax and scraplift challenge. I scraplifted the super-talented Pam.

The second layout is a challenge on two fronts...one for the cybercrop where we had a challenge to create a layout in a style not your own...this is definitely not my normal style. What this is, is a scraplift of one of the super-cool layouts from the Autumn Leaves Freestyle book (pg. 43, Ashley C's Barcelona layout although hers is gorgeous...mine I am not so sure...LOL). On the Freestyle blog they had a challenge to scraplift one of the layouts from the book and I am never one to turn down a challenge!

I hope that you all are having a great and creative week!!!
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Hi Christi

Just loving that wine LO
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails